Monday, March 31, 2008

Google and I are through

No really, we're splitsville.

I mean it.

Well, okay, not google so much as blogger, which did the equivalent of slamming the door on me last night when it would not let me start my new snark vs. lark blog.

Fortunately, all is well in the universe. I hadn't gotten very far so I just moved it all over here.

And blogger, with you "please send us this error code when you write us which we won't anywhere on our web site tell you how to do..." really, it's not me, it's you.

And also, I was cheating on you!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

gallery802.com said...

Thanks for sharing this information.

Thanks For the post..........great share.

Kitchen Sinks said...

Good work...keep it up......please update on regular basis.

New Car Deals said...

Ok,that's fine. When I will help you, when I get the error. Thanks.

deja vu me (past blogs)

haiku me

  • pink chairs, mimosas / shivering toes and fingers / turquoise sheers wrap me
  • sun beating, glowing / my warm sweater fits red, right / day of friends and peace
  • sleepyhead hurting/ eyes burn, blink, open again/ my head expands wide
  • saturday chilly / but tonight i see my love / warming, coming soon
Local Girlfriend Always Wants To Do Stuff

The Onion

Local Girlfriend Always Wants To Do Stuff

SALEM, OR—Alicia Maas often asks to be taken to dinner, go grocery shopping, and embark on meandering walks without a fixed destination, purpose, or time limit.